Jefferson Parish Department of Engineering
$5 M (overall)
Digital Engineering provided services for the design and construction of a new 2 mile, 4 lane divided roadway.
- public involvement and meetings
- intersection, roadway & drainage design
- concrete box culvert design
- 20 ft clear span precast bridge design with hydraulic analysis
- design of traffic signals at two intersections, roadway street lighting, permanent striping and signage.
The project also included preload surcharge prior to the roadway construction phase. A notable element of the project was a major at-grade intersection design with appropriate traffic control devices which required coordination with LADOTD.
Digital Engineering also provided construction management services including construction administration and resident inspection.